HOW TO REGISTER FOR THE 2020 EDITION OF L’ORCIOLO D’ORO
If you want to register to the Competition, you need to apply HERE.
The registration fee is 150,00 € + iva per each oil sample applied for the Competition.
From the third oil sample the registration fee is 100,00 € + iva.
To sum up, if you to apply:
- one olive oil, the registration fee will be € 150 + iva
- two olive oils, the registration fee will be € 300 + iva
- three olive oils, the registration fee will be € 400 + iva
- four olive oils, the registration fee will be € 500 + iva
And so on for the following.
An oil can apply for multiple categories.
For each Category an Application Form must be completed and the registration fee must be paid.
If you want to participate with an oil in 2 categories, 2 fees must be paid and 2 separate questions completed.
The payment must be made by bank transfer to Banca Intesa. The transfer should be made payable to:
FLE S.n.c. — IBAN: IT 98P0306909448100000012504
You can also pay by cheque that should be make payable to FLE snc as “Registration fee”.
A copy of the bank transfer should be attached to the registration form.
All bank charges shall be borne by the applicant.
The organisation refuses any responsibility for the delay in the arrival of the samples or for damagers, alterations, breaks during the transportation of the samples themselves.
All the shipping costs and customs clearance shall be borne by the applicants.
All the participants have to send these following documents to the Administrative Office of Enohobby Club ℅ FLE Milan, Street Murillo 1, 20149 Milan before 25th May 2020 per each olive oil applied to L’Orciolo d’Oro:
– Application Form
The application form will have to be filled in online, downloaded, signed and sent to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
We remind you to insert also the application form in the paper documents that you will send to our Administrative Office.
It must contain:
- company name and company address;
- the commercial name of the product;
- varietal composition of extra virgin olive oils;
- the explicit indication of the acidity value and a declaration of compliance with the requirements of EC Regulation 2568/91, 1989/03 and 510/06;
- belonging to one of the categories: “DOP or IGP”, “Biological”, “Monovarietal”;
- the declaration that attests, under the producer’s responsibility, the marketing on his own of at least 1,5 quintals of the product presented to the Competition by the company.
– The sample collection report
The sample collection report can be drawn up and signed, one for each batch of oil, directly by a company manager by self-certification or by a person in charge of Enohobby Club Milano, by personnel appointed by the Chambers of Commerce, by a Healthcare Worker or urban, by a municipal messenger, by an official of the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry Policies or the NAS, by tasters who are enrolled or have the qualifications for registering with the registers or lists of tasters set up in accordance with current regulations.
The existence and extent of the batch from which the sample comes must be certified in the report.
Note: both the request, the payment slip and the report must be sent in advance by e-mail to email@example.com by 25th May 2020.
– Samples and containers
The samples, six in number, must be in containers of a capacity not less than 0.5 liters and packaged according to the law.
Note: It is not allowed to seal the bottle caps with sealing wax, therefore in this case they will not be admitted to the competition.
N°3 labels which must be those normally used in the packaging of the product in order to be able to check the accuracy of the data reported.
It will be our pleasure to catalogue and anonymize you oil samples.